PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!! Video Jumbled up

jerst
May 18th, 2003, 12:41 PM
OK, so I'm new at this, but so far this has got to be the coolest thing since vocal monitors

I have not installed a dual video card yet, and that may be my problem, however I thought I would ask as I have burned in 20 discs so far, and don't want to go farther if I am doing something wrong

So far all discs are old Music Maestro 6000-6095

I have a Duron 1.3 gig running windows 2000 pro, with Hoster 2.0

When I playback a track, the lyrics appear to be scrambled, or somehow distorted. Is there copy protection? Am I missing something, or will this problem be solved by installing the real video card. I wanted to get a jump on ripping in CDGs and am not getting the card til tuesday.

Thanks

Jerry

Beavis
May 18th, 2003, 09:14 PM
are they all scratched up cd-g's ? that will cause it to do that.

jerst
May 19th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Beavis,

thanks for the response, but I discovered the problem a little bit ago.

As it turns out, my drive doesn't support CDG, i thought it did, but I was mistaken. I installed a Plextor that is recommended, and it worked fine.

I was just about to dump the 30 discs I have now ripped, and my buddy says, hey , let's play one of the bad songs and see what happens.

I was floored. The lyrics played almost flawlessy. I don't get it. I just installed the drivers for the drive, no other software, and now the lyrics play fine.

Like I said, now I''ve seen everything

Jerry:? :r :r :r :r :? :r :? :r :t