PDA

View Full Version : Song & Artist Search(vers. 2.011)

rsmith5102
May 2nd, 2003, 07:13 PM
I ran vers. 2.011 in my first gig. It went fine, other than when searching under song name OR artist, each time typing in the first character, then the second, it would only recognize the second. For ex., typing in Twain, I would type it in, but only "wain" would appear. No big deal, left arrow to the beginning and type the "T" in and Walla! Twain appears! I tried it over and over, the same thing happened. I have adapted to the problem, but I just wanted you to know the obstacle I have encountered. Other than that, (as always with MTU products), it is the greatest thing to hit karaoke. Great job MTU!

rsmith5102
June 9th, 2003, 11:54 PM
I guess it isn't on the list of priorities. It's a great program, but without the clues to to run it, it lacks in quality as the only guide it gives you is a downloadable instruction. Unfortunatelly, I can only connect at 56kbs, so I am handicapped to do this. Unless I can devote the time to my connection to about 4 hours, or up to 8. That would be almost impossible in my situtiation, since I have other, younger users that keeps my online usage negotiable.