PDA

View Full Version : Hoster 2.011

rsmith5102
April 24th, 2003, 02:39 AM
I ran vers. 2.011 in my first gig. It went fine, other than when searching under song name OR artist, each time typing in the first character, then the second, it would only recognize the second. For ex., typing in Twain, I would type it in, but only "wain" would appear. No big deal, left arrow to the beginning and type the "T" in and Walla! Twain appears! I tried it over and over, the same thing happened. I have adapted to the problem, but I just wanted you to know the obstacle I have encountered. Other than that, (as always with MTU products), it is the greatest thing to hit karaoke. Great job MTU!:c

SteveWalker
June 7th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Also, host should have a column to display the "key change" value such as 0, -1 or 2 so you can easily check if someones song was entered right when asked.

admin
June 8th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by SteveWalker
Also, host should have a column to display the "key change" value such as 0, -1 or 2 so you can easily check if someones song was entered right when asked.

The key change buttons automatically are set to the key change established in the Add HD Track dialog. This gives you a visual indicator of what was entered. They can be changed on the fly while playing if the singer gives you a thumbs up or down sign.

T.Wright
June 9th, 2003, 11:06 AM
rsmith5102,
This is how hoster works in ADD HD TRACK, SONG. You can only tap one letter in and then use your up or down arrows to search
through that letter.

Flipeoke
June 9th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Once your type the first letter, type it again and continue typing, it will display all the letters: i.e. to search for twain, type:

T-T-W-A-I-N

Flip (a.k.a. Mike)