PDA

View Full Version : Duet upgrade?

S. Parks
April 23rd, 2003, 09:52 AM
Last month for some time there was "News" of an impending release of KPro that would allow duet capabilities, and other advanced features, that rivaled the previous Karaoke Pro Workstation. Since then, the date has been changed a couple of times, and now mention of it have been removed from your "News" section all together. Did MTU change it's mind? Duet Cabability is one of the few things this program needs to be perfect. I wouldn't mind paying extra for that ability. I posted a similar message in the requested features section, but it has gone unanswered for some time now. Anyone out theere have a clue what MTU's plans are reguarding further devlopement of KPro? Dates for next release? Just currious.

Steve Parks:?

MTUSUPPORT
April 23rd, 2003, 10:10 AM
Steve,
This is still under developement. We have run into some extra things in Hoster that is going to hold up the new KPRO with the Duet capability, but it is still coming.

S. Parks
April 23rd, 2003, 10:32 PM
It's so nice when you ask a question, and someone answers. . .
I'll continue to enjoy your fine products and calm my impatient spirit. It would have been nicer if a time frame would have come with the explanation, but I'll take that for now. I know you guys are busy . . . press on, and thank you.

jahern
April 26th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I remember we had a similar thread going and I had the question about independent simultaneous lines. I can't find that thread anymore (don't need to know why). Is there a response that can be shared in this forum as to whether we will be able to show the singers singing different things at the same time??