PDA

View Full Version : trouble with downloading software - the MTU Store is NOT where to download from

professormike044
January 20th, 2001, 09:35 PM
I was wondering why I can't download the MicroStudio I just bought?
the window keeps canceling every time I try to save to disk!

and why do you have to log on twice before it lets you in?

please help me with this problem as I would like to try my software as soon as possible.

Mike

biguglybiker
January 24th, 2001, 10:45 PM
having trouble with the e-comerce site? i just got everything working great on the demo!!burned a clip of cdg,
played it in my karaoke machine.cool this is great stuff!
whipped out my visa!ordered microstudio and vogone.now it wont download properly..missing cookies? it puts the zipped app.exe on the c drive fine, but when i double click it, it
says its not a win32 app.and the vogone does not have the coding present to open it.i got my e-mail reciept and the unlock codes fine.no big deal about havin to login twice,just had to push enter again. i also can't download them from the download page? i already deleted the demo versions and dumped the trashcan in case you were using a dupe copy detector...cookie crumbs?no joy! did you get my cash?cant wait to use the full version! help!

gert
January 25th, 2001, 02:14 PM
I have the same problem as you!

biguglybiker
January 26th, 2001, 11:46 PM
here is the best news!! send an e-mail to support@MTU.com
explain your delema,the folks at MTU will be happy to get and process your order.it may take a little bit.its worth the wait!they have been very busy gettin orders out!and all things considered,they have been doing an outstanding job!
It seems there are a few more items to work out on the e-comm page.They ARE NOT TO BLAME for this minor inconvenience,(minor to us the user )(major pain for MTU i'm sure!) rest assured that the folks at MTU are working very hard to keep us all singing!!i had NO trouble intalling and getting MICROSTUDIO V2.103 up and running flawlessly in just a short time! i was so happy with this product, that i have been too slow to respond back to this thread to let you know!!(busy playin with a great new toy)
when you get your copy i am sure you will agree with me that you would pay 4X the cost at least!waaay tooo coool!! keep up the good work guys!
and GOD bless!

admin
January 29th, 2001, 01:33 PM
Hi all! Sorry for the problems you are having.

If you are trying to download from the STORE and MyAccount, this was not even supposed to go operational! As soon as it was reported that folks were seeing MyAccount and trying to download, I had all the Store MyAccount buttons removed. I have terminated our e-Commerce development firm as they continued to malperform and would not respond.

If you are trying to download from the mtu.com site, there should be no problem. This is how you download the working code. :g

Hey biguglybiker... thanks for the kind words! We are alive and well, just overwhelmed with external forces beyond our control! We're solving each as we identify them! :w