PDA

View Full Version : concerning the purchase of Hoster2.0

leethedj
March 18th, 2003, 07:57 PM
I'm just wondering, when I bought Hoster 2.0 there where features at that time that was said will be implemented by 2.0 and I also understand that there were options that were said might not be Incorporated by 2.0. I believe some goals were: CDG, DVD, VIdeo CD, the things mentioned way in the early stages of hoster, I understaud that that hoster 2.0 would be complete with at least these features:key change,cdg, dvd, video cd. hoster has now jumped from 1.08 and passed 2.0, for beta testing, and my question is are we still going to get 2.0 as promissed with standards mentioned in the early stages or will we have to pay more now?

admin
March 19th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Hoster 2.0 contains the Add CD Track operation and the Keyrite code was rewritten to allow changing the key on the fly while the singer is performing... i.e. playing in the new key as soon as a key change button is pressed while playing.

We currently are not yet playing VCD or DVD. These will be easier to implement now that the Add CD Track operation has been added.

All of these functions are expected to be free upgrades.

We now are distributing Hoster on a CDROM along with its mega-database so that we can sell through Dealers and Distributors. We may... repeat... may... also provide Internet download for the new upgrade. It is too soon to weigh the consequences of this. Target release of 2.0 is the end of March, and the WHOLE of MTU is focused on this. If it doesn't happen it will be shortly after that. We are ready to roll out 2.0!!!!!!!! :g

For all of you (me included!!!) who hate the current registration and Serial Number process, this has been vastly streamlined. It will now be fully automated if the computer being installed on is on-line to the Internet. We will also address the Make Floppy operation for those who are not Internet enabled, but it will be more manual. Also, upgrading should be MUCH easier with this and future versions. :w

Beavis
March 19th, 2003, 08:58 PM
how much will it be to upgrade to the next level ?