PDA

View Full Version : Have tried so many of these type programs

mobilemusic
March 11th, 2003, 03:25 PM
I have tried Tyrannosoft ***** Audition 2, Swift Ultralite, CAVS PlayCDG PE, .....well...you get the hint.

Each one has great features, but each one has a different problem.

***** graphics display too choppy, (singers might as well perform Mel Tillis all night).

Swift Ultralite pitch sounds like a wounded bassett hound.

CAVS is a pain to upload.

I have spent a small fortune giving each one of these an honest try. I run P4, XP home, ATI Radeon 7500, Maya 44 and USB 80 gig drives.

PCDJ works like a charm, but I just can't stop carrying 4 loads of Karaoke every night because these proggys don't wanna play right!

Am I gonna dump another $450.00 duckets and be left hanging? How is the MTU Tech support? Tyrannosoft and CAVS skipped that class!!!

Not saying MTU tech support isn't good......I just don't know yet. I'm enjoying the forums.....alot of great input. What basic starters do you experienced KJ's recommend...and remember......the economy is kind slow right now...lol

danny_g
March 11th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Tech support is excellent- try the demo it will let you decide whether it is worth it or not. out of all you have tried - I have tried too. I have tried the demo already and if I had the extra $450 lying around Hoster is what I would go with.

MTUSUPPORT
March 11th, 2003, 04:34 PM
You can download our demo version, that will show you all of the features in Hoster. The demo is located at: http://www.mtu.com/hoster-demo-download.html

The demo will only allow you to import 90 seconds of each song, with a limit of only 20 songs. This is plenty for you to see what it will and can do.

Let us know if you have any other questions about it.

Beavis
March 11th, 2003, 07:56 PM
your search has ended !!!

BUY IT AND YOU WONT REGRET IT !!!

rsmith5102
March 17th, 2003, 09:40 PM
When you consider the costs of cdg players and the hassle of lugging over 300 cdgs to each gig, the price doesn't seem to be as steep as it seems. Once operational, the chances of ruining or losing your cdgs no longer exist. What I mean by operational is that it does take effort on your part to load your cdgs onto the program, but after that, it is well worth the investment. I, too, thought - will it ever pay for itself? After 10 years of hauling those cdgs around, and the worry of replacing any of them, This has to be the best thing that's happened to Karaoke. MTU's support is the best, along with the forums, you have the best support around. Thanks MTU!