PDA

View Full Version : KPro Stopped Working

S. Parks
March 9th, 2003, 07:17 PM
I've been using KPro for a week or so, and really starting to like the new features. This morning while working on my laptop and I went to save my progress so I could exit KPro without loosing my work. When I hit save, I got a message saying, "System Error #1, Contact MTU", so here I am. What do you think went wrong.
My laptop is a Sony Vaio PCG-GRZ610 1.8 Pentium 4,XP home, with a Radeon 7500C Video card. Like I said, I have been using the program with now problems up to this point. All the other features of Microstudio work just fine, I can even pull up files made with Kpro and play them from the hard drive, but the Kpro Program gives me that error message, no matter what I do. So if anyone has a clue what I need to do to get my KPro woring again. Please, hurry this is wonderful, addictive software and I'm experiencing withdrawals already:)

jaddams
March 9th, 2003, 08:49 PM
System Error #1 appears to be related to a bad or missing serial number.

Kpro serial number is now associated with your Ethernet Card. If you still have that serial number, I suggest you uninstall Kpro and then reinstall it again making sure you enter the serial number correctly.

Good luck,

Jon

S. Parks
March 10th, 2003, 09:41 AM
After reading a few of these post, I see that system error #1 usually occurs to people who are not reeading the install instructions properly. Well I was successful installing, and using the software for a week or so, however the program just starting giving me the message. I had my laptop unhooked from everything, including the Ethernet card, could this be the reason for the error?

MTUSUPPORT
March 10th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Steve,
Yes. The program will do this if the Ethernet (Network) Card is not installed. This is what the program must have installed for it to run. Plug that card back in and it should then run again.

MTUSUPPORT
March 13th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Did this fix your problem?

S. Parks
March 13th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Thank you this did in fact fi my problem, perhaps now you can help me finish my purchase of Hoster that I just ordered. After 2 Days, and in spite of the link working ofr you guys, I still can't even register my ethernet card to begin the download. Help please.

MTUSUPPORT
March 14th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Steve,
Did you get my email on what to try?

S. Parks
March 16th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Got the email, now working with Hoster, but I'll leave the details of that in that forum. Thanks again.:g