PDA

View Full Version : New Hoster Set Up Error

Pops7292
March 5th, 2003, 10:38 PM
I installed Hoster on my main computer where I encoded my 9000+ CDG Song database. I then copied the song files onto the computer that will be going to the shows with me and installed the USB Ethernet port which was on the original machine. I also ran the Ethernet ID program and then loaded in the Hoster 1.208 software. The following errors came up upon my attempt to start Hoster on the new machine.
Error CDao Exception
SCODE_CODE = 340
SCODE_Facility = 4
SCODE_Security = 1
ResultFromScode =2147221164

I no longer wish to run hoster on the first system that it was installed on, but want it to run only on the second system which has Windows XP Pro, 512 MEG RAM, no CDG cd-rom drive (since no new cds will be imported) Please help since I'm supposed to have this system up and running by this Friday night....it is my first run.....HELP PLEASE!!!

Pops7292
March 6th, 2003, 08:34 AM
This is a totally red-faced Pops7292.....I found an answer to my problem by reading through the past posts.....I'm up and running!! Thanks a million for this great utility and superb program....everything is working great now and can't wait to see how I fare with the computer system under fire.....

MTUSUPPORT
March 7th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Glad you got up and running. Have fun with it.