PDA

View Full Version : PleXWriter

Dean
January 15th, 2001, 08:22 AM
I am presantly testing your Demo Software, and find that it will be a great asset, but your online store is down at the presant, but I will wait, no problem there. Anyway I have checked your requirments as far as CD-Writers are concerned, and believe that I have the right one, but maybe not, I have PleXWriter 12/10/32A IDE Internal firmware 1.5, but your demo program does not recognize it as a writer, did I miss something or do I infact have the wrong drive, Thanks Much Dean...

mustang
January 16th, 2001, 03:02 AM
I have the Plextor 12/10/32 IDE and it works great.. ya must be missing steps on the setup. . need more info to know for sure..... Plextor and Windows ME Rulz.....

Thanks for a great Product David. . .

Hope Ya get the online store up soon!!! 1-16-2001

admin
January 16th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Dean, we did a masssive upgrade to the Microstudio code over the past 4 months. The new version is 2.103. Of course, the "Full release" is done, and now we are finishing the "Demo release".

The Plextor 12/10/32 is what MTU tests, certifies and sells. Part of the 2.103 upgrade was to support this drive. I am sorry our demo is not yet available. The demo you downloaded is V2.001 which is 2 releases old. I know, we're bad!

We should have the new demo on the website by next Monday AM (ESTime) at the latest. XXXXX! Actually it is best to say "when you see it" but I am expecting it there by Monday. The Full release is pretty awesome if I do say so. Every Karaoke song that we could not play before with DirectX 7.0a drivers is now playing in perfect sync with DirectX 1.0 on a P166 with no graphic acceleration! That pretty much means any computer will play even the meanest Karaoke song (mean in terms of CDG coding and palette changing very fast).

The drive testing and recognition code was also overhauled, removing several bugs that had shown up. If we have a single bug report, we try to remove it. Every reported problem is now fixed.

As to the store, I had to pull it off-line due to problems it was creating. We hope to be back up Thursday (01/18/01). However, we are taking orders by phone or email. We can charge credit cards manually at our office.

In closing, watch for the new Microstudio 2.103 Demo on the home page at http://www.mtu.com . I'll make it clear when we post it! :g

Dean
January 16th, 2001, 07:23 PM
Hey thanks for the reply, as for the Demo, I'm already convinced about your product, just this Demo alone proves that it is exactly what we need to help in our studio, and from what I've seen around as in other types of Software, you guys are way ahead of the game, I'll call on thursday or check your on line store to see if it's up, and just go ahead and order it.

Thank's Much
Dean H D (OEM)
GEMTEK Computer Systems
Mill City, Oregon