PDA

View Full Version : Error can't read sector

JHSvending
February 14th, 2003, 04:56 PM
I get this message when installing differrent cdgs.It is always on the last song on the cd and it has happens on new and used cds.What,if anything,can be done about this?

PastMember
February 16th, 2003, 11:03 AM
The last song on a cd is the "outer track" (on the outside rim) and that takes the most abuse from handling. Make sure your discs are clean and scratch-free.

JHSvending
February 16th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Thank you very much, I have 4 brand new ones that are giving me a problem, never used and 2 used cd's. They are all scratch free. Out of importing 400 Cd's that is probably not to bad, I guess, but it just happens to be the songs that have been requested by my customers. I didn't know if maybe it could be some drivers that I need to update. I have the newest rewriter that MTU has out, so I didn't think there would be a problem with that. My computer is also new.

MTUSUPPORT
February 16th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Do a search on here for "Mulitisession" and you will find all the aswers on this type of security.

It will tell you exactly what to do when you run into this.

JHSvending
February 17th, 2003, 03:03 AM
Thanks I found the answer .I won't be buying any more cdgs with that company name anymore.Lucky ,I only had a few of them.

MTUSUPPORT
February 25th, 2003, 11:54 PM
You can copy these discs using the techniques in Microstudio and then reimport the burned, unprotected, disc into Hoster for it to be usable.