View Full Version : Is 2.400 Ready Yet?

DRAMA63
November 29th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Hi MTUSUPPORT,
On october/15/2002,you said that plextor PX-W4824A & U
would be supported in a month.It's "almost" two months now,
"IS IT READY YET??"
I bought keyrite from MTU and i would like to buy microstudio,and
khpro,but my plextor will not be supported untill MTU find's drivers for it. Please "HURRY" I want to start making karaoke song and backing up my originals....
THANK YOU..

(P.S.) Please e-mail me when they are ready...:? :? :e

jim in ohio
December 6th, 2002, 06:14 PM
2.317 will support the Plextor 482448
Raleigh NC got wiped out by a 100 year ice storm. The city looks like Hurricane Fran all over again!!!

79% of Carolina Power & Light power customers in NC are without power. MTU's offices are still not powered, so we have no phones, or server to run our business. I just got power at home a few hours ago.

We were hoping to have the new final beta code for 2.317 from our programmer tonight, but I reached him by cell and he is without power also. Can't say right now, but I expect we will have a beta version out next Monday, and if all goes well, will release next Friday If out Beta Testers report problems, we'll have to fix them next week, and retest. Target on our News Page is to release December 15, 2002. We stand a chance of making this, if the power comes back on!!!

DRAMA63
December 18th, 2002, 12:23 AM
HI jim

Today is Dec 17, 2002, you had mention that on Dec 15, you might have microstudio 2.317 ready to support my plextor burner 4824A. I still dont see it, please E-mail me when you do. I would like to start using it soon.

Thank you

jim in ohio
December 18th, 2002, 08:08 AM
We have rewritten our player code to play all CDG manufacturers´s discs, use the standard computer selected display resolution (or 640x480 for slower computers), operate as a resizeable window. A problem with Pioneer discs was reported that we are working on now. We also have purchased and now include a new ASPI driver that works with the USB and IDE CD-Recorders MTU sells, including the newest 48x drives.

2.400 is the new version, it should be ready for beta testers yet this week.

You know the best place to find out about the latest release date is
www.mtu.com
and click on news.

If you are interested in being a beta tester of this new version also go to mtu.com and click on beta testers, you may be one of the first to try it, and it sounds like you qualify.:w

I also heard that the ASPI drivers will be in the program now:w

George
December 18th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Jim, I get the impression that because of your copy and pasting MTU's post earlier he thinks you are MTU staff, and is looking to you for support.

George

This is what I meant. I don't think he realizes it came from a MTU post.

"We have rewritten our player code to play all CDG manufacturers´s discs, use the standard computer selected display resolution (or 640x480 for slower computers), operate as a resizeable window. A problem with Pioneer discs was reported that we are working on now. We also have purchased and now include a new ASPI driver that works with the USB and IDE CD-Recorders MTU sells, including the newest 48x drives. "

If we don't cross trails before then have yourself a merry Christmas

jim in ohio
December 18th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Yea, I see what you mean,

Drama63, the info I posted was cut and paste from news at www.mtu.com.

George, Merry Christmas

Jim

I miss the PM!!

George
December 18th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Yeah me too.

George

DRAMA63
December 19th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Merry Christmas "EVERYONE"
:g :g :g :g :g

MTUSUPPORT
December 19th, 2002, 08:49 PM
I am sorry about the delays, but I gaurantee they will be worth the wait.

It is coming, we should have a beta version with most of the bugs worked out tommorrow (I hope). So we are working as hard as we can to get it out.

The problem is that it is not just the drivers for this drive, but also a huge upgrade with a new player and all. We ran into alot of problems with the Player taking so much Processor power, which was unacceptable. The problem with this program is that we have alot of clients that have a 350 mhz processor or just a little faster and the player would not run on this. So we had to tweak the code and take all this into account, which was not thought of up front. This is to save me the nightmare of every client calling me with a problem.

This is the reason for the delay, but it will be ready very soon and it will be worth your wait.

DRAMA63
December 20th, 2002, 03:28 AM
People actually still have 350 mhz processors? Wow:e :e :e :e :e

DRAMA63
December 20th, 2002, 03:30 AM
Sounds like it's worth the wait...:g

MTUSUPPORT
December 20th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Drama,
Yes they do actually still have those speeds of processors, unfortunately. I just got the file out for beta a few minutes ago, but my first pass it looks to be stable so far. So we hope it will be ready very very soon.

jim in ohio
December 29th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Drama63...

It's out and ready for you to down load!!!!!

DRAMA63
January 4th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Hello MTU,

Hi, I would like to know where I can download the beta version of Microstudio 2.4. We had agreed that I am qualified for beta testing, but I dont see anithing with a download link to it.Will you please e-mail me one, or show me where i can download it?

THANK YOU...
DRAMA63 :g :g :g :g

George
January 4th, 2003, 10:03 PM
I'm not MTU, but they may be out of pocket over the weekend. Beta testers receive an email with download links on the Beta forums.

Like Jim said, it's out

1st. post under Microstudio open discussions-2.400 released 12/28

Front page of Website-2.400 Released

News page of website-2.400 Released

Hope this helps answer your question. .