PDA

View Full Version : For Admin

leethedj
November 29th, 2002, 08:15 PM
What is our posible next upgrades Going to be for the next version of hoster? Just wondering. Hoster.

admin
November 30th, 2002, 06:32 AM
Version 1.204:

Real Time Key Change is now active in the Playlist!!! The live buttons on the Playlist Tab allow changing the key on-the-fly while a singer is already singing if they request a key change. It is also active in the Add CD Track dialog box to allow making a selection when you add the song to the playlist project, which will then set the real time key change parameter when that song starts to play.

Playback issues with Nikkodo, Party Tyme and some other disc not known to me right now have been fixed.

CPU utilization was looked at and tweaked to free up the processor as much as possible to run other programs at the same time.

[]bHowever....[/b]
We are adding a LOT of additional features over this holiday, including Add CD Track to allow you to a tracks from CDG discs that your singer's bring in to play. It will perform almost exactly as the Add HD Track buton in the Play List Tab, but will warn you when it is time to insert the correct CDG disc into the CDROM/CDR drive and click a "Loaded" button. If this is not done, that song is automatically "skipped" in the playlist to allow you to go back and move it down in the list, unskip it and try again.

I expect we are looking at 2 weeks off unless our Beta Testers don't find any problems for us to fix.

Dave

Wayne White
November 30th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Being able to put up advertising or pictures, ambient video, etc between songs would be a good stage to move ahead with.

I did a show last Wed where I had very few singers so I played a lot of dance music. The whole time, the screen showed the credits from the last Karaoke song I played. A lot of time available for some good advertizing.

Wayne

Beavis
November 30th, 2002, 05:48 PM
when are we going to be able to use the thumbnails or jpegs to change the screen when singers are not singing ?