PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with Vogone!

Misschiff
November 2nd, 2002, 12:24 AM
I don't know what all the fuss is about but so far I can't remove enough of the vocals to do an adequate job. I'll try a few more CDs but I'm wondering if maybe it only works on older CDs ie ones recorded years ago when the technology wasn't the greatest.

I am not a happy camper.... I just bought the entire Karaoke Home Producer Suite and am not impressed.

:m

admin
November 6th, 2002, 08:38 AM
There are two types of clients in the world:

1. Those who truly want to use what they have purchased and provide us facts we can diagnose.

2. Those who complain and provide us no concrete facts to work with.

Why don't you consider becoming a #1 type client and provide real facts of what the problem is, what you have tried, anything to go on. Just posting a complaint like you do doesn't help you or us.

We have a very large number of Suite #4 customers who are very happily using the programs and having fun singing their new songs. The fact that you are not one of them can be for two reasons:

1. You have something wrong with your computer or Windows setup that is causing our programs to malfunction. This does happen and is VERY expensive for us to diagnose and solve your unique problem with your computer. The best thing to do if you suspect this problem is have a knowledgeable technician re-install your Windows operating system. If you are one of the unluckly few who have, for example, a Windows 98SE system that was then upgraded to Windows XP Home, this is an unstable operating system. We would in this case recommend you buy a full Windows XP home (or pro) version and have it installed from scratch.

2. You are not understanding how to use the programs... called "Pilot error". If you have specific questions, we and other customers in this Forum can try to help you learn what you have missed from the manuals.

If all you want to do is complain, your posts will start disappearing. We are willing to help you.... IF you give us facts, not complaints.