PDA

View Full Version : Problem: Hoster Displays no response sometimes when I try to Import from CDG.

leethedj
September 28th, 2002, 03:14 AM
I have a better detail listed

George
September 28th, 2002, 08:47 AM
There is a link in Admin's thread in Hoster Tech Support forum to post problems.

George

leethedj
September 29th, 2002, 05:12 AM
I'll explain Later

SteveWalker
September 29th, 2002, 09:47 PM
I do not have Hoster to use for evaluation so maybe someone can help.

1. I see that host accepts the names of singers in a list. Does this work as a rotation? That is, does it keep the names in the list and go back to the top after the last singer?

2. Can the list remember the singers names and the songs they sing for future dates?

Steve

T.Wright
September 30th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Steve,
The answer to both your questions is yes, It's a list wich you can start where you like in the list at any time. you can also save your list for the future. Also you are able to drag and drop and delete tracks in the list if need be. Hope this answers your question.

SteveWalker
September 30th, 2002, 09:09 AM
T.Wright,

Can you accept more than one request per person forming a sub-list (drop down list - not visible) for that person?

T.Wright
September 30th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Steve,
You have a main list that you create, that can be added to or deleted from and also change the order of. No there are not two lists in Hoster at the same time. You can save as many of the main lists as you like and call them up at a later date, you can put a singer in as many times as you like and play any track from that list whenever you like.
Hope this answers your question.

Steve M
October 10th, 2002, 01:24 PM
I have the MTU laptop and Plextor cd Reader/Writer the wait time after I click the import button is always about five minutes before Hoster starts to convert. Is this normal at this time and will it be quicker in the next version?

George
October 10th, 2002, 01:59 PM
Steve M,
I don't have the laptop, but that doesn't seem right. Please go to the thread below located in the Hoster Tech. Support forum and click the link indicated to post Hoster problems(near the bottom of the page.)

"Hoster 1.102 is shipping - with upgrade to come"

Take care,

George

leethedj
November 17th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Thank you guys for your help this problem was solved as far as I know. Can you erase this Thread the whole thing Since it it solved.

MTUSUPPORT
November 18th, 2002, 09:20 AM
Steve M.,
What version of Hoster are you running. This problem was fixed in 1.107, I believe. Please make sure tha you are running 1.110. We should have version 1.202 ready very soon.