PDA

View Full Version : Where to get karaoke disc

billyo
February 9th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Hi folks, I've been away for a while , had a heart attack , and prior to that had a lung surgery I was in the hospital for months, I haven't done karaoke for a while and the last time I bought some disc was from Pop Hits Monthly and now they went out of business, most of the karaoke sites are now downloads, just wondering where to buy an actual disc..

Skybird74
February 9th, 2015, 10:44 PM
Hi folks, I've been away for a while , had a heart attack , and prior to that had a lung surgery I was in the hospital for months, I haven't done karaoke for a while and the last time I bought some disc was from Pop Hits Monthly and now they went out of business, most of the karaoke sites are now downloads, just wondering where to buy an actual disc..

Besides buying songs through Hoster from KaraokeWarehouse, they still sell disks, including Pop Hits. Other companies also sell both.
Hope you're on the road to recovery.

Lonman
February 10th, 2015, 05:14 AM
Discs with newer music is harder to come by. Most are going the download route. Even Zoom announced they are no longer doing discs according to other forums.
Custom discs are still an option, SBIkaraoke.com offer these, as well as Sunfly. Selectkaraoke.com offer discs, they are on a credit system so you buy a prepackaged set & pay per credit. All Star still offer discs but haven't put out anything new for a few months now. Party Tyme still sell discs in like Walmart and Kmart.

Roy Dennis
February 10th, 2015, 05:56 AM
Zoom are supplying various formats on CD & DVD already in MP3+G format, you get 100 tracks already ripped tracks on one dvd from their own site. Not sure if they supply to USA.

Sunfly still produce a monthly pop hits.

But have a look at these CD+G on amazon UK, again don't know if they will ship to you.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=zoom+karaoke&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=32595302465&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17369953710938220772&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3e1s6ekmww_b

The one might interest you is:
Zoom Karaoke Pop Box 2014: A Year In Karaoke - Party Pack - 6 CD+G Box Set - 120 Songs

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-Karaoke-Pop-Box-2014/dp/B00PLPUCR0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423565124&sr=8-3&keywords=zoom+karaoke)2014 | Box set

Or if you search you may find other suppliers for the same items, great value depending on shipping costs.

Wayne White
January 26th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Starting about August of 2015, I have not been able to buy Karaoke Tracks from any of the UK Companies. My main New Music was from Sunfly & SBI. I also can't get Zoom. It appears to be a licensing issue with selling their disks in the USA. BuyKaraokeDownloads is doing a good job of putting out new music, but I don't like the Quality. Has anyone got a suggestion or a supplier that is keeping current? Karaoke Version has a few, but not many current songs. About every 90 days, I got to Billboard Top 20 & try to find as many Top 20 Pop, Rock & Country Hits as I can - I usually look at 2 different charts in each genre. Sunfly & SBI have most of what I want, but I cant buy them...Wayne

Lonman
January 26th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Karaoke Version doesn't have newer tracks? That is one of my main goto's for newer music.
Not sure why it's hard for you to get SBI tracks (at this time), you can go to their site directly.
sbikaraoke.com
picknmix.com.au/ is another - sells SBI and Sunfly
selectkaraoke.com - mostly SBI with a few other brands.
karaoke.net - Party Tyme is still getting up to speed but already have some very sought after tracks of older music that no one else has.

kod
January 26th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Karaoke Version doesn't have newer tracks? That is one of my main goto's for newer music.
Not sure why it's hard for you to get SBI tracks (at this time), you can go to their site directly.
sbikaraoke.com
picknmix.com.au/ is another - sells SBI and Sunfly
selectkaraoke.com - mostly SBI with a few other brands.
karaoke.net - Party Tyme is still getting up to speed but already have some very sought after tracks of older music that no one else has.

I agree with Lonman. Both Karaoke-Version & BuyKaraokeDownloads have most everything I need/want...

I was able to access the SBI & Zoom Karaoke sites (didn't try to buy anything, though), but the Sunfly site says "Sorry, this site not available in your country!"

Lonman
January 27th, 2016, 01:30 PM
but the Sunfly site says "Sorry, this site not available in your country!"
It says it at the top of the page on mine, but still am able to access all music. The catch is - it's not available as downloads and are available as custom disc only.