PDA

View Full Version : Reverb/Echo

Chad Slater
February 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I have a quick question for all the people out there that use a Behringer XENYX 1202FX. I haven't had the chance to cycle through all the FX for reverb/echo and was wondering what # effect you use. I have always used 59 or 7 but they don't quite give me the effect one might get in a studio. I know that my mixer isn't studio quality but was just looking for some feed back, as I always want my singers to sound the best that they can. Thanks again!

-Chad

bryant
February 11th, 2013, 01:43 AM
I have a quick question for all the people out there that use a Behringer XENYX 1202FX. I haven't had the chance to cycle through all the FX for reverb/echo and was wondering what # effect you use. I have always used 59 or 7 but they don't quite give me the effect one might get in a studio. I know that my mixer isn't studio quality but was just looking for some feed back, as I always want my singers to sound the best that they can. Thanks again!

-Chad

I had that exact same mixer and used 7, but not a high level of it, just enough to barely notice. Never any complaints, always compliments on sound compared to others in my area.

kenpattx
February 22nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
I've been working with my reverb lately, I have a Lexicon 200, I can't seem to get the sound I want, I get reverb and echco, but not that clean crisp sharp clean sound, I'v about given up, maybe I want to much.....

Lonman
February 25th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I've been working with my reverb lately, I have a Lexicon 200, I can't seem to get the sound I want, I get reverb and echco, but not that clean crisp sharp clean sound, I'v about given up, maybe I want to much.....
If you have extra channels on the mixer, try running the outputs of the effects into a channel instead of the stereo returns - if you aren't already doing that. This will give you the ability to not only separate the delay & reverb independantly, but can add eq to each.