PDA

View Full Version : Slow Screen Redraw in edit waveform

Broadway Studio
June 27th, 2002, 06:15 PM
I recently reinstalled all of my applications including MicroEditor 5.3b. I now have a problem with extremely slow screen redraw. I also use 2.7b , also freshly installed, without any problems. I have updated the driver to my graphics card to no avail. Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks

Lee

admin
June 28th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Please read this thread (http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=259) and post the information here, or email it as instructed in the thread.

My first guess is you have insufficient memory in your computer. :?

MTUSUPPORT
July 1st, 2002, 12:44 PM
This sounds like that you have a issue with the drivers that you have installed. When you have both Microeditor 5.2b, I take it this is the version you actually have, not 5.3b, cause there was no such version, and the Microeditor 2.7b installed they will cause conflicts. The only version that I would install if I were you is the 5.2b, unless you have to use the 2.7 b for some reason.

I would try uinstalling both, and just reinstall the 5.2b and see what happens then. When you ar zoomed way out also, like above 1 second, then it will redraw very very slowly. This will also have a little bit to do with the speed of your processor as to how fast the system can redraw it also.