PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade

Telecaster
August 8th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I am looking at upgrading from Hoster Lite to the full version.
If I buy the full version and download it,will I lose my singers and my keychanges that I have ????I am concerned about this as I have all my songs and keychanges saved in Hoster Lite and would rather not lose them.I am aware that the songs in KMA format will be able to be recovered but I dont know about the singers and keychanges......:?
Thanks for any input....

ddouglass
August 8th, 2011, 10:25 PM
If I buy the full version and download it,will I lose my singers and my keychanges that I have ????I am concerned about this as I have all my songs and keychanges saved in Hoster Lite and would rather not lose them.I am aware that the songs in KMA format will be able to be recovered but I dont know about the singers and keychanges......:?
Thanks for any input....
No data you have saved will be lost when you upgrade to the full version. All upgrading will do is open up the features that you are currently missing.

admin
August 10th, 2011, 08:14 AM
If I buy the full version and download it,will I lose my singers and my keychanges that I have ????I am concerned about this as I have all my songs and keychanges saved in Hoster Lite and would rather not lose them.I am aware that the songs in KMA format will be able to be recovered but I dont know about the singers and keychanges. :?
Dale is right. I just wanted to give you the exact steps.

To upgrade to Hoster full, you will first need to - while on-line - uninstall Hoster Lite. Your record will show this and we will then complete your order for Hoster full. To do this...

1. Run the Hoster Lite installation program, but this time select to REMOVE versus UPGRADE. This will remove ONLY the Hosterlite.exe file, leaving your Singers.mdb and Songs.mdb files as is.

2. Once your Hoster order is complete, download the Hoster installation program from: http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/hoster.htm

3. Run the Hoster (full) installation program and enter your NEW Hoster Registration Code, not your Hoster Lite regcode.

4. Run Hoster and it should automatically find your Songs.mdb and Singers.mdb databases. Also, any Playlist .hst files you have can be opened (File menu > Open command).

Knock 'em dead with your new shows! :c :g