PDA

View Full Version : out of sync lyrics on 4.04

hitman921
April 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I'm running hoster 4.04 and I can't seem to get my lyrics in sync. can anyone out there help me?:m

Roy Dennis
April 5th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Have you tried the Tools/options there is a box showing playback offset, you can adjust this to -# or +# to alter the lyrics sync.

The latest version of Hoster made an improvement on this syncing so most people don't need any adjustment.

Roy Dennis
April 5th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I could not answer your private message as you seem to not have private messages activated but to answer you.

say Roy I'm running hoster 4.04 so I don't see that box to adjust the lyrics
Sorry maybe it was introduced in a later version than 4.04, I am running 4.32 so can't really refer back to your version. I'm sure it was introduced by version 4.22, I will try looking back in the Hoster new features list to try and find when it was introduced.
Some people still had a problem with it at first but they seem to have fixed it in their latest version 4.32 which most users can leave the setting at 0.

Roy Dennis
April 5th, 2011, 06:50 PM
After checking, it was added in version 4.07 and I think it was removed again in 4.09 then back in in 4.10.

Best to check which versions you can upgrade to for free if any or think about upgrading to the latest product.

admin
April 6th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I'm running hoster 4.04 and I can't seem to get my lyrics in sync. can anyone out there help me?:m
We rarely see this problem today. Has your system been running OK, and then just went out of sync, or has it always been out of sync? :?

The reason we added the control Roy is referencing was to "fix" bad video drives for NVidia graphics cards.

If you have an NVidia card, go to their web site, download the latest driver for:

1. Your graphic card model number, and

2. Your Windows OS version.

We have found over the years that some of their drivers caused various problems. Some users have tried several of NVidia's drivers and found the "then latest" not to work the best.

In Hoster 5.00, which we are expecting to release this month, we have even added a Sync slider to adjust the lyrics sync on an individual song that may have been made with "out of sync" lyrics.