PDA

View Full Version : Printing Disk List

WaltR
January 7th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Is there anyway to print a list of your Disks INCLUDING the book i.d. assigned to each disk?

Walt

laddie
January 7th, 2011, 01:54 PM
What do you mean when you say book ID?

Lonman
January 7th, 2011, 03:15 PM
When you prepare your song books, there are fields you can add or delete including bookid that you can set to print with the song it's specific to.

ddouglass
January 7th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Is there anyway to print a list of your Disks INCLUDING the book i.d. assigned to each disk?

Walt
No there is no way to do that. When you create the list of your disks in Songbook it only includes Brand and DiskID. Might be a good idea to put in New Features section as it would be helpful.

laddie
January 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM
What's a book. I.d.

ddouglass
January 8th, 2011, 02:12 AM
BookID is what is used in Hoster to identify songs.

WaltR
January 8th, 2011, 05:49 PM
No there is no way to do that. When you create the list of your disks in Songbook it only includes Brand and DiskID. Might be a good idea to put in New Features section as it would be helpful.

Thank you. I didn't think it could be done presently. If you pull up the songbook page it has an area you can click on for book i.d. I don't know what the point of this is and had hoped it could be used with the disk list somehow. I would like to be able to have the disk listed and also show what book i.d. is assigned to each disk. I will put this in as a new feature request.

Walt:)