PDA

View Full Version : Hoster help with second monitor

WadeH
July 2nd, 2009, 07:17 PM
Hello, first time user with Hoster and forum. I have a second monitor and get the same display on sec. mon. as my lap top. How do I get just the lyrics on the sec. mon.? thanks

Roy Dennis
July 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
On this site: www.s-video.com (http://www.s-video.com) there are some demonstration videos showing different setups maybe Worth a visit.

It varies a bit as to whether your using XP or Vista and what video card you have. So this instruction is for Vista. with Gforce.
Right click a blank area of your desktop. From the fly out box select Personalize, then display settings. Highlight the second monitor, tick the box extend my desktop to this monitor. Then select advanced box, you should see a tab on the top showing your graphics card open this. you should see another box Control panel, on opening this you should see buttons to select type of dual screen .Pick dual view not clone.

You must have the second monitor connected and switched on to do this.

RIKKI TIKKI
July 2nd, 2009, 08:36 PM
WadeH,

The Hoster Manual has all the steps, it would behoove you to read it through, and use it constantly for reference, until you get more accustomed to the program...

Then you can search for similar topics here on the forum, and the suggestions will make a little more sense...

We are all here to help... and the only dumb question, is the one that you don't ask!:)

Welcome Aboard!:w

Rick
Rikki Tikki Karaoke

WadeH
July 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM
hey thanks I got it!! You also have to double click the lyrics window on lap top after changes have been made. I also have been reading the manual for 3 days now, but just didnt see this instruction. Sorry! Thanks for the help!!