PDA

View Full Version : Switching Program on othe computer

MrMark
May 15th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Can u please explain to me how I can take hoster off of one computer and put it on another please?

ddouglass
May 15th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Are you using the current versions (4.06 or 4.08)? If so merely Remove it with the Setup program from the existing computer while it is on line.
Then you can install it on the new computer. I would would wait for a couple hours before you install it on the new one so the MTU computer can reset your registration code.

Roy Dennis
May 15th, 2009, 06:00 PM
You are allowed to have Hoster on two computers. If you already have it on 2 computers, it depends which version you have. with any of the 4.xxx series you have to go online and uninstal from 1, then reinstal on the other but you must be online as shown in this attachment taken from the manual. Make sure you have the original downloaded file, I would take note of your reg code which you can find from help menu/view registration code. just to be on the safe side.

If it is the 3.00 series, you may have to put in a support ticket but I'm not sure on that.

Roy

MrMark
May 15th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Are you using the current versions (4.06 or 4.08)? If so merely Remove it with the Setup program from the existing computer while it is on line.
Then you can install it on the new computer. I would would wait for a couple hours before you install it on the new one so the MTU computer can reset your registration code.

i wanna say thanks for the help. guess i could of read the manual...but with many endless nights playing, it takes all the energy out of me just to log on a computer lol thanks