PDA

View Full Version : LITE-ON LTR-32123S (32x12x40) IDE not supported??????

jconner30
April 2nd, 2002, 12:34 AM
I have a LITE-ON LTR-32123S (32x12x40) IDE. It *IS* CD+G compatable, but the trialware software does NOT see it as a CD+G compatable drive. I have went to the manufactures website of the drive (http://www.liteonit.com) pulled up the specs, and it shows it as a CD+G drive. Also I ran Nero's Drive Information program - which saw it as CD+G compatable. Can you guys fix this? If I cant get software in a trialware format to work with my drive, then I am not forking over the money to buy the FULL VERSION... work with me guys...

Jason

:?

MTUSUPPORT
April 2nd, 2002, 11:16 AM
The LiteOn drives will not work with our software. They are not fully CD+G compatible, as they claim. They will only work with programs, that allow using the RAW DAO 96 format to copy CD+G discs, and with this the only thing you will beable to do is backup the entire disc. You will not beable to use this drive to remove seperate tracks form the CD or Play it back from this drive on the computer. Sorry for any inconveniences, but they don't tell you the honest truth on their website.