PDA

View Full Version : Hoster 4.0 Is Awesome!

madjim- with the Lord
July 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
MY SINGERS LOVE HOSTER 4.0! Being able to keep their songs in a database lets every regular singer know that they ARE part of the show. I love it when they say "Just Pick One". Having the estimated time they will sing available has reduced the number of folks asking "When Do I Sing?". That's fewer times they have to put up with me. :r :w :t

The new Show Display is a dream come ture. The number of options available is amazing, I LOVE IT! Being able to keep a collection of statements that run on the marquee and edit them on the fly is a great way to wish somebody Happy Birthday or give them a word of encourgement.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT NUMBERLESS SONGBOOKS! :g :g :g :g

Thank you, thank you, thank you MTU, you DO make Karaoke the best it can be!

Jim :g

(ADMIN: Please forgive me for posting an early opinion of Hoster 4.0 BUT I JUST CAN'T KEEP THIS TO MYSELF! :s :t :g)

Beavis
July 15th, 2008, 03:40 PM
i agree ! some people will be a little confused,but when all is said and done, they will love it! :g

capnvic
July 15th, 2008, 03:54 PM
i agree ! some people will be a little confused,but when all is said and done, they will love it! :g

I can't wait myself. I've got one of my laptops ready to go! So I can do my own testing and reconfiguring. Especially with the video part. :)