PDA

View Full Version : plextor 40/12/40A CD-Recorder

mgrowolski
February 25th, 2002, 08:18 PM
I have recently purchased this recorder and although microstudio recognises the drive it does not recognise it as CD+G capable which it is as I have used it with other software do you have any ideas thanks

MTUSUPPORT
February 25th, 2002, 10:18 PM
We have not tested this drive yet. We didn't think it was supported in Microstudio yet. Does the drive show up as a Writer? Please give me as much feedback as you can, to help before we get the drive in. We sure hope that it does work with CD+G because we were planning on using this drive in the future.

mgrowolski
February 26th, 2002, 03:40 AM
I have tried everything I know of to get this drive to be recognised as a writer but to no avail it is reconised as a reader without anyproblems but not as a writer tell what what info you need and I will send it to you as I am not sure what you want

mgrowolski
February 26th, 2002, 03:44 AM
Bryan the above recorder is CD+G and is excellent as well as burn proof technolgy it also has sometbing called varirec to do with poor audio quality cd's I have used it with other recording softwareand the drive is the best I have used so far

MTUSUPPORT
February 26th, 2002, 05:23 PM
The problem is that Microstudio 2.314 doesn't support this drive yet. This is why you can get it to show up as a reader under Audio only. I plugged in the one that we got in today, and we will have to wait on the engineer to upgrade Microstudio to support this drive. I would say it should take around 2 weeks to get him to give us a new version, so for now this drive is to new.