PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha 2200 supported?

Wagz_zgaW
January 30th, 2002, 02:31 PM
I cannot located the supported drives page, can someone tell me if the Yamaha 2200 is a supported drive or not?

admin
January 30th, 2002, 04:31 PM
We sold Yamaha drives for years, but from their 8424 model on, we have had problems with their drives for Karaoke CDG work. Thus, we do not recommend them.

Karaoke_Mike
February 10th, 2002, 10:55 AM
I have a Yamaha CRW4416S in my system. With CDRWin karaoke CD-G burnings have been no problem. I have just purchased the KSuite4. Am I about to find out that your software doesn't work with my system? With Golden Hawk, Yamaha seems to be the best thing since sliced bread.

PepéMiguel
March 12th, 2002, 12:50 PM
I use a Yamaha 4416e drive...and MTU's software. Its working well backing up copies of CDG's disc to disc. I guess any problems with Yamaha drives is jus' as admin stated from a certain model on (the newer ones I guess). Wow..being a cheap bastard and buying old used equipment finally pays off !!

peader2001
June 3rd, 2002, 08:03 PM
I just bought a Yamaha CRW2200UX-VK for 382 Euros, CDRWIN says it supports all models but it won't support mine. Does anyone have any ideas how to get this working. (I have upgraded the driver already)

T.Wright
June 4th, 2002, 12:45 PM
I had a Yamaha CRW4416s. I had it from new and it was the biggest heap of crap I have ever spent money on, I threw more disks in the bin than you will believe. I now have a TDK Cyclone
and it's perfect, I have had it now about six months and not lost one disk. I could not believe the differance.
I burn with Microstudio, Clone CD, Nero Burning, and Pinnicle Express with no problems.